On Road Defensive Driver Training
Further your vehicle training beyond the driving test. Great short course for any Licenced Driver to enhance skills, refresh on road rules, apply new knowledge, understand the dangers of driving and change your mindset to think pro actively using techniques for accident avoidance and low risk taking behaviour. Training can be conducted in your own vehicle.
- Pro active vs Re Active driving techniques
- Changing ones mindset and attitude towards safer roads
- Applying low risk techniques with the System of Car control
- Further detailed training on space margins, gap selections and braking distance
- Review and enhance scanning techniques including blind spot management
- Vehicle maintenance and passive and active vehicle safety system awareness
- Road rule refresher to bring you up to date
- Slow speed maneuvers reviewed including reverse parking, angle parking and further general reversing tasks
Magistrates’ Court requested Defensive Driving Courses welcome.
Course participants receive:
- Full report and assessment of the drive
- A certificate of completion
- A our training pack which includes a 64 page Defensive Driving Reference booklet
Our instructors are qualified with a certificate 4 in Car Instruction and a certificate 4 in Assesment and Workplace Training.
Cost: 2.5 hour course with a report and certificate upon completion $299