(Before end of April 2020)

To help with changeover from your overseas drivers licence to Victorian drivers licence, Driving Zone has a range of Overseas Licence Conversion Packs designed for your convenience.  Our driving instructors are fully experienced with helping drivers from overseas convert their licence.




Find out more >

Important: Driving Zone is currently not accepting bookings or providing driving lessons due to the COVID-19 coronavirus shutdown in place. Purchases of Gift Vouchers and Discount Lesson packages are still available. Your voucher's actual time before expiry will start from the date you first have your lessons.