Last Updated: 26th March 2019
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak all pre-purchased packages will have an added extension of 6 months to the current expiry date and will be rescheduled for use once the current government regulations for non-essential services closure and social distancing of 1.5 metres are lifted.
Driving Zone cares about the well-being of our students and instructors. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak we have upgraded our hygiene practices in place for our instructors to follow before, during, and after every lesson and driving test listed below:
- Liquid hand sanitiser or disinfectant wipes are available to all students that are entering the vehicles to clean their hands with
- Instructors are sanitising hands before, during and after lessons
- Instructors are wiping down surfaces, vehicle controls and handles before and after every lesson and driving test with disinfectant wipes
We are requiring the following:
- Students that are feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms to reschedule lessons 14 days after notification. No late cancellation fee for any lessons or lesson packages will be charged if cancellation is due to students experiencing any flu like symptoms
- Instructors that are unwell or have flu like symptoms to stop teaching immediately and notify students
We are constantly monitoring and implementing government policy during this time. We would like to re assure you that our school is making sure we are taking every precaution possible to keep everyone as safe as possible from the virus.