Last Updated: October 27th 2020
We are NOW OPEN as part of the move to Step 3 of the Victorian Governments Roadmap.
We are now accepting bookings, click here to book now.
Our Hygiene Protocol
Driving Zone cares about the well-being of our students and instructors. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak we have upgraded our hygiene practices in place for our instructors to follow before, during, and after every lesson and driving test, listed below:
- Fitted Facemasks must be worn throughout the lesson by both the Learner and Instructor
- Liquid hand sanitiser or disinfectant wipes are available to all students that are entering the vehicles to clean their hands with before they enter our instructors cars
- Instructors are sanitising hands before, during and after lessons
- Instructors are wiping down surfaces and all vehicle touch points including vehicle controls, handles and seat belts before and after every lesson and test with disinfectant wipes
- Lessons conducted with open or partially open windows where possible to allow fresh air inside cabin
- No recycled air inside the cabin
- No handshakes
We are requiring the following:
- A short questionnaire must be answered and signed by every new client before their first lesson begins. Our instructors will conduct the questionnaire face to face
- Students that are feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms to reschedule lessons no earlier than 14 days after notification. No late cancellation fee for any lessons or lesson packages will be charged if cancellation is due to students experiencing any flu like symptoms
- Instructors that are unwell or have flu like symptoms to stop teaching immediately and notify students and management
We are constantly monitoring and implementing government policy during this time. We would like to re assure you that our school is making sure we are taking every precaution possible to keep everyone as safe as possible from the virus.